Do you offer online therapy sessions?
Do you offer a free consultation?
Do you accept insurance?
How long is a therapy session?
A session is approximately 53 minutes. For a free initial consultation, please give me a call, or just fill out the contact form and click send.
How can I get started?
Click here to send me a message or give me a call. Click here to learn more about therapy and feel free to reach out for help.
How long will therapy take?
What can therapy do for me?
You don’t need to be struggling with a mental health diagnosis to find therapy beneficial. The skills and resources that you acquire in therapy are applicable to all aspects of your life, including grief, family problems, work issues, and more.
Do I really need therapy?
How do I know if therapy is right for me?
Therapy is a personal decision, but if you take a look at your life, and your desire is to make a change that starts from within, it’s likely that therapy could be a great benefit.
What can I expect from therapy?
Click here to learn more about therapy with me, Alexandr Philip.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Still on the fence? Here are some of the most common benefits of therapy:
- Understanding your own motivations better
- Working towards your goals and dreams
- Building a skill set to develop healthier relationships
- Learning resources you can use to stop the issues that brought you to therapy
- Managing problem areas in your personal life, such as stress or anxiety.
- Creating new patterns of behavior for yourself
- Changing your problem-solving perspective
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence
What can I do to get the most out of therapy?
What is your cancellation policy?
Is it ok to give your therapist a gift?
Speak to Someone
3861 Long Prairie Road, Suite 101
Flower Mound, TX 75028